The Supporting Healthy Births and Infancy Resource Guide from the Campaign for Grade-Level Reading addresses important questions around developing awareness of prenatal care and infant development and moving to action, including:
- What are healthy births and infant development?
- Why is it important for communities to support healthy births and infancy?
- How can communities address healthy births and infant development?
- How would a Sponsoring Coalition begin to implement this strategy?
- What funding sources are available to support this strategy in your community?
To download the full Supporting Healthy Births and Infancy Resource Guide, click here.