The Ensuring Early and Appropriate Screenings and Intervention Resource Guide from the Campaign for Grade-Level Reading addresses important questions on developing awareness and moving to action around comprehensive screenings, follow-up and early intervention, including:
- What are screenings for young children?
- Why is it important for communities to ensure early and appropriate screenings and intervention?
- How can communities provide screening for on-track development, vision, hearing and lead poisoning?
- What are some strategies for promoting screening programs for young children?
- How would a Sponsoring Coalition begin to implement this strategy?
- What funding sources may be available to support this strategy in your community?
To download the full Ensuring Early and Appropriate Screenings and Intervention Resource Guide, click here.