The Promoting Healthy Food Choices Resource Guide from the Campaign for Grade-Level Reading addresses important questions on developing awareness and moving to action around nutrition and physical activity, including:
- What are healthy food choices?
- Why is it important for communities to promote healthy food choices?
- How can communities improve access to healthy foods for children and families?
- What are some strategies for promoting healthy food choices?
- How would a Sponsoring Coalition begin to implement this strategy?
- What funding sources may be available to support this strategy in your community?
To download the full Promoting Healthy Food Choices Resource Guide, click here.