The Increasing Physical Activity Resource Guide from the Campaign for Grade-Level Reading addresses important questions on developing awareness and moving to action around nutrition and physical activity, including:
- What is physical activity?
- Why is it important for communities to increase physical activity?
- How can communities support children’s physical activity?
- What are some strategies for increasing children’s physical activity?
- How would a Sponsoring Coalition begin to implement this strategy?
- What funding sources may be available to support this strategy in your community?
To download the full Increasing Physical Activity Resource Guide, click here.